Glock Shop America offers a “no hassle” return policy. In most cases, if the item was purchased through the catalog or online, you may return it to us for an exchange or refund either by mail or at the store within 60 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase. We will accept items returned after 60 days on an inspection basis only.
- Online orders placed using Stretch Your Payments (powered by Sezzle) or PayPal payment methods cannot be returned at a retail store and must be returned by mail. Retail stores will not accept returns for merchandise ordered using these payment methods.
- Purchases made at Sunglass Hut locations within our retail stores must be returned to those locations.
- Gasoline-powered items and drones are ineligible for return if they have been used, show signs of use or if oil or fuel has been added.
- May be returned in unused condition within 60 days of purchase with the original sales receipt. Item must be returned in original packaging with all accompanying manuals and accessories.
- After 60 days or after fuel or oil has been added to the item, all manufacturer warranties are in effect and the item must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty service.
- Custom Order products such as those with specific make/model of item must be returned to the manufacturer (e.g. seat covers, floor mats, furniture, etc.).
- Any product that has been altered may not be returned (i.e. cut arrows, etc.)
- Bargain Cave items purchased at a retail store are nonreturnable.
- For safety reasons the following items are not returnable: Firearms, Ammunition, Black powder firearms, Primers, Reloading Lead, Brass or Bullets, Treestands, and Mouth Calls (ex: Waterfowl, Turkey, and Big Game Calls, etc)
- If you have received one of these above items damaged or defective, contact our Customer Service directly for further assistance.
RETURNS TO A STORE WITHOUT A RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged for the same product or returned for merchandise credit in the form of a gift card.
- A valid government photo ID may be requested.
- We reserve the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges without a valid proof of purchase.
BEYOND 60 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
- This is a limited warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Glock Shop America have a one (1) year warranty .
- Guns that are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty should be returned to the manufacturer for replacement or repair after 60 days.
- We will gladly facilitate repair on guns within the manufacturer’s warranty period.